Selling your home involves more than a For Sale sign and a listing on MLS. Making a mistake in selling your home can cost you lost profit and create much anxiety.
• You should have all the facts on the housing market; values, school districts, where the buyers are coming from, why and who is representing them, why a certain house sold for what it did.
• No matter how attractive your house may be, buyers will be comparing its price with everything else on the market or that has sold.
• Your best guide to proper pricing is a record of recent past sold properties that are comparable to yours in your area.
• First impressions make all the difference in selling your home. Buyers make up their minds within the first ten minutes of seeing your house!
• An organized, well-maintained home enjoys a competitive edge over other homes. Basic, simple and inexpensive improvements can provide an improved emotional response in a potential buyer.
• You are entitled to enthusiastic, timely attention and frequent feedback from your Realtor®, whether you are moving next week or next year.
For detailed information on the listing process, getting your home ready or its sale value contact us. Advice is free!